SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 23 May 2018

Pretty Adorable Designs



Hi! Long time no see, huh? 

If you follow me on Instagram (@blog.missylisha), you'd know what's up. For the rest of you wondering where the heck I've been...I got a full-time job! 



I'm currently a legal assistant at a law firm and it's been fun but such a whirlwind! I've had to put the blog on the back-burner for almost two full months now. 

For someone who has never done full-time work before for an extended period of time, this has been quite the adjustment...and to say I'm used to it yet would be jumping the gun a little. I had my first day off this past weekend (& by day off I mean vacation day) and I had no idea how tired I was until I stopped. 

But that aside today I have an exciting collaboration to share with you...

Pretty Adorable Designs

You know how much I love stationary at this point, right? Paper goods can add so much life into a space or convey information in beautiful and creative ways.

Chev, the boss babe behind this website (follow her @prettyadorabledesigns!) is so wonderful and really aims to go above and beyond when working with people (+ she's Canadian!). 

Her services include:
  • Wedding suites
  • Baby Shower/Birthday/Party Invites
  • Art Prints
  • Cards for any occasion
  • Signs
  • Cases
...you name it (she got it!!)

Today I want to share with you three art prints. The first one is 'His Love Endures Forever'.

This one spoke to me as soon as I saw it. God's love really does go on for ever and ever. As someone who has always struggled with the concept of the love of Christ, this is such an important reminder. 

The second one I want to share is this fun, quirky print 'Hello Lovely'

With a mixture of golds and pinks, this print is right up my alley. What does lovely actually mean? It actually has a very strong definition:
exquisitely beautiful
For some reason such a delicate word has a very striking definition. Lovely is not just a word older people say when they don't actually like something that much. To be lovely is to be exceptionally striking, head-turning...exquisitely beautiful.

I imagine every woman with this exquisite quality. Every woman possesses something that another does not and that's what makes people so special. What makes you exquisite?

The last print is another constant reminder that is very fitting to my life:

I've written a blog post before on my experience with anxious thoughts. I'm a worrier, and constantly have to remind myself that though I am not in control of many things in this life, I know the One who is and He is my peace. 

Three simple words that rocked the world and then rocked it to sleep. Who but God could mess everything up and fix it all at the same time? 

Life will always be beautiful chaos, and I love filling my home with not only words that uplift, but with scripture that is the living word of God. 

There are so many gorgeous paper goods to be found on PrettyAdorableDesigns.com! 

They also have a giveaway going on right now where if you follow their Instagram you can win a $25 gift card!

What are you favourite quotes/scriptures? Comment below!









Post a Comment